All current Brandeis students, faculty, and staff, may use the athletic facilities free of charge. A valid Brandeis ID card must be presented to enter and upon request.
Facility memberships can be purchased by eligible individuals by submitting a membership application. Once information is verified and membership application approved, instructions will be sent for picking up membership cards. Please contact Tom Rand (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Michael Matt (email@example.com) with any questions.
Type of Memberships
- Immediate Family of current student, faculty or staff (must be 18 years or older)
- Waltham Senior Citizen (must be 65 years or older and a Waltham resident)
- Current BOLLI student
- $500/full year
- $100/intersession break
All payments are due in full at the start of the membership period. No prorating. No refunds.
Credit card payments accepted online only. Only cash and check payments accepted in person.
Current Brandeis students, faculty, staff, and members may bring guests into the facility.
- All guests must be accompanied by their Brandeis sponsor at all times.
- All guests must sign a waiver of liability and assumption of risk form at the front desk.
- All guests must pay a fee of $10/guest per day.
No appointment is necessary. Cash or checks only. No credit cards.
Current Brandeis students, faculty, staff, and members may bring their children into the facility.
- Children 12 years and younger - no charge
- Children 13 years and older must follow the Guest Policy (see above).
- Children must be supervised by their parent/guardian at all times in the facility.
- Children 12 years and younger are NOT allowed in the weight room.