All current Brandeis students, faculty, and staff, may use the athletic facilities free of charge. A valid Brandeis ID card must be presented to enter and upon request.
Memberships (EFFECTIVE JUNE 1, 2022)
Facility memberships are sold to eligible individuals for a calendar year. All memberships are sold in-person, by appointment only. Please contact Tom Rand (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Michael Matt (email@example.com) for more information.
Type of Memberships
- Alumni - $500/full year
- Immediate Family (must be 18 years or older) of current student, faculty or staff - $500/full year
- Waltham Senior Citizen (65 years and older) - $500/full year
- Current BOLLI student - $500/full year
All payments are due in full at the start of the membership period. No prorating. No refunds.
Cash or checks only. No credit cards.
Guest Policy (EFFECTIVE JUNE 1, 2022)
Current Brandeis students, faculty, staff, and members may bring guests into the facility.
- All guests must be accompanied by their Brandeis sponsor at all times.
- All guests must sign a waiver of liability and assumption of risk form.
- All guests must pay a fee of $10/guest per day.
- All guests must show some form of photo ID.
No appointment is necessary. Cash or checks only. No credit cards.
Current Brandeis students, faculty, staff, and members may bring their children into the facility.
- Children 12 years and younger - no charge
- Children 13 years and older must follow the Guest Policy (see above).
- Children must be supervised by their parent/guardian at all times in the facility.
- Children 12 years and younger are NOT allowed in the weight room.