In keeping with the University's established COVID-19 policies, the following changes have been made to the Brandeis Athletics upcoming schedule:
- Men's Basketball vs. NYU, January 8, 1 p.m., POSTPONED
- Women's Basketball vs. NYU, January 8, TIME CHANGE to 2 p.m. (previously 3 p.m.)
- Men's Basketball vs. Carnegie Mellon, January 14, 5:30 p.m., POSTPONED
- Women's Basketball vs. Carnegie Mellon, January 14, TIME CHANGE to 5:30 p.m. (previously 7:30 p.m.)
- Indoor Track and Field, Reggie Poyau Memorial Invitational, Januaury 15, 10 a.m., CANCELLED
- Men's Basketball vs Case Western Reserve, January 16, 12 p.m., POSTPONED
- Women's Basketball vs. CWRU, January 16, TIME CHANGE to 1 p.m. (previously 2 p.m.)
Additionally, the following spectator policies have been put into place:
- External spectators are currently NOT permitted to attend home athletic events.
- Only Brandeis-community members (students, faculty, and staff) who have a valid ID and green campus passport are allowed to enter the Gosman Sports and Convocation Center, whether you are utilizing the fitness facilities or watching competition.
- Masks are required at all times by ALL individuals, per the mandate of the City of Waltham.
Free online streaming is available for most home athletic events at Brandeisjudges.com/information/streaming
Any additional schedule changes will be posted to this page. For full COVID-19 policies, visit our COVID-19 Updates Page